This will give you a general idea of the likely cost of your treatment. It is, however, only a guide, because the time procedures take and the materials we use will inevitably vary from one patient to another.
Before starting you on any treatment, we’ll discuss the options open to you and help you decide what best suits both your budget and your lifestyle. And we’ll provide you with a full quotation in advance so there’ll be no nasty surprises when you give you the bill!
Price list November 2018
Adult new patient consultation… £65.00
Adult routine examination… £40.00
Adult exam 30 minutes (over 18 months) … £55.00
Digital X-ray pictures small… £10.00 each
Adult routine hygiene visit… £57.50
Adult new patient hygiene visit… £86.25
Hygienist extensive visit …£115.00
Child new patient consultation (under 19 years of age) … £37.00
Child routine examination (under 19years of age) … £30.00
Children’s hygiene visit (under 13 years of age) … £38.50
Student routine examination (19-23 years of age) …£36.00
Fissure sealants child per tooth…from £40
Fillings… from £75 -£300
Tooth whitening consultation… Complimentary*
Home tooth whitening…from £350
Enlighten whitening… from £550
CEREC same day crowns… start from £745
Dentures chrome / flexible … POA
Implants including crown from…£2500 per unit
High impact sports guard (choose your team colours) …from £80
Custom made night guard… from £160 to £500
Anti-wrinkle treatment (Botox) your first visit (up to and including 3 areas) …£225**
Anti-wrinkle treatment (Botox) (up to and including 3 areas) …£250
Implants – from £65
Periodontal consultation and report – £165
Endodontist Consultation – from £125
* please see our terms and conditions
** To receive 10% off the first treatment please click here to print voucher and bring to surgery
*** includes a 50 units/Vial. 3 areas cover forehead, frown lines and around the eyes. click on
our link for more information BOTOX® Cosmetic
Our fees are calculated after assessing individual needs and required clinical time
- Occasionally a treatment estimate plan may change during a course of treatment.
These changes may be due to subsequent clinical or radiographic findings. You will be
informed before treatment takes place.
- Our treatment plans are valid for 6 weeks after their issue date.
- We respectfully ask for a deposit to secure appointment spaces.
- Outstanding Fees for treatment are due at the end of each appointment.
At Gardens Dental Centre our highly skilled dentists will try to ensure the highest standard of care is provided. We use the latest techniques and best materials all within a modern environment.
We value the confidence our patients put into their dental work and in recognition of this our dentists will provide a goodwill guarantee on all inlays, crown and implant restorations.
- All Crowns are guaranteed for 3 years against mechanical failure. (Subject to regular dental examinations and maintenance with 3,4 or 6 monthly hygiene visits as prescribed or required)
- All Implants are guaranteed for 5 years against mechanical failure. (Subject to regular dental examinations and maintenance with 3,4 or 6 monthly hygiene visits as prescribed or required)
The guarantee remains valid provided the following conditions are met:
- The patient attends the dental hygienist at regular intervals as prescribed by our dentists.
- The required home maintenance techniques discussed during the treatment are followed.
- Where prescribed and recommended a night guard appliance is worn to protect against nocturnal grinding or excessive clenching forces.
- Failure is not the result of tooth decay, gum disease, peri-implantitis (gum disease surrounding an implant).
- Failure is not due to para functional habits such as finger nail biting, grinding, clenching teeth and pen top chewing etc.
- No damage has occurred due to further dental treatment (at Gardens Dental Centre or other practices)
- No damage has occurred due to dental trauma or undue care.
- No Balance remains on account
- The goodwill guarantee will not be applicable to implant failures in smokers.
- In the event of the tooth under a crown or filling requiring root canal treatment an additional cost will be borne by the patient.
- It is unusual for Ceramic crowns to fracture. In the event of fracture, we advise a night guard is worn to protect the teeth from excessive nocturnal force. We can only provide one replacement under the goodwill guarantee, following this the full fee will apply.
- The guarantee applies to the crown or filling and does not cover any additional work arising from the root canal system failing, necessitating root canal therapy or if the tooth breaks down further leading to a whole new restoration.
Note* More details can be viewed in our Terms and Conditions.
We respectfully reserve the right to take full payment or a deposit to secure your booked appointments. Failure to attend your appointment or cancelling your appointment at short notice may result in you losing your deposit. If you are unable to attend your appointment you will need to inform us at least 48 hours beforehand.
We offer our patients two options for covering the cost of dental treatment:
- ‘Pay-as-you-go’ : where we accept all of the usual payment methods including Visa, MasterCard, card-supported cheques and cash.
- Interest-free credit : This option makes cosmetic treatments instantly and realistically affordable, with manageable monthly payments.
The finance agreements are arranged thorough Chrysalis Finance Ltd, a company authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out the regulated activity of credit broking, under firm reference number 631193, and the lender is Shawbrook Bank Plc”
Our financing plan is a popular option for patients considering cosmetic dental treatments. It allows you to spread the cost of your treatment by direct debit over an agreed period that fits within your budget.
To work out how you can spread the cost of your treatment please click on the link below and follow the instructions.
Clicking on the button above takes you to the following screen…
Here you are requested to input 3 things:
- 1. The cost of the treatment
- 2. How much deposit (if any) you are planning on paying
- 3. Your choice of APR. The most popular are shown, however you can choose from other options using the “select alternative APR” dropdown button
This will give you a general idea of the likely cost of your treatment. It is, however, only a guide, because the time procedures take, and the materials used will vary from one patient to another.
Before starting any treatment, we will discuss the options open to you and help you decide what best suits both your budget and your lifestyle.
We’ll provide you with a full quotation in advance so there’ll be no nasty surprises when you receive your final invoice!
A summary of the terms and conditions are as follow:
- You will need to be over the age of 21
- You will need be in employment for over 16 hours per week
- The treatment plan must be greater than £500 in value
- You must be a UK resident for over 3 years
- There is a 14-day cooling off period, therefore we can only book you in for treatment after this 14- day period has elapsed
For more details please ask at reception.
We will acknowledge complaints within 3 working days and provide a full response within 20 working days.