JSJ Toothkind Ltd is a company registered in England with Company No. 07836463.
Registered Business Address: Transport House, Uxbridge Road, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
This Policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email us or write to us.
We gather and use patient information to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them online.
Your rights under the GDPR
You have the right, under the General Data Protection Regulation, to have access to your data and to have it erased. Such requests are dealt with on a case-by- case basis, and certain data will need to be kept for legal, accounting and operational needs.
Our practice is Notified with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Our Data Controller Ms. Diane Layton may be contacted at our practice address, by telephone on 0208894 6591 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have or details concerning the protection of your personal data.
Our Practice is Registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). Details of our Registration can be seen at www.cqc.org.uk.
Our practice must comply with the CQC data protection policy for Patient Records both offline and online.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including your email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests.
Website usage data
- Other information relevant to patient enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you expect from this practice, enabling us to deliver
improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To transfer or share sensitive patient data with other registered dental or medical professionals
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for research reasons.
- Controlling information about you
- When you fill in an e- form or provide your personal details on our website, you may see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send an email to us.
- Write to us.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or we are required to disclose your personal details by law. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under the GDPR Regulations.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unlawful disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in accordance with the GDPR Regulations.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside of this website domain. If you provide
information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for your data protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data via interactive website templates. Study the website data
protection policy and the status of the website itself – is it padlocked or using https:// or green bar transfer protocols?)