Terms and Conditions
What You Can Expect From Us
What you can expect from us
- We will listen to your dental problems, as well as clinically assessing them, so that we properly understand your needs and will then provide you with the best possible dental treatment using the most up to date techniques and latest materials available.
- Our fees reflect the quality of care and service we provide and are calculated based on the surgery time incurred, plus the costs of any laboratory work and materials needed to complete your treatment.
- We will provide you with an estimate of the costs involved in advance of any treatment being undertaken. We can provide a written quotation if required.
- We accept payment by cash, or by credit and debit cards.
- To achieve optimal dental health and appearance.
- To offer a full range of modern preventative and cosmetic techniques.
- To work together with our patients in a comfortable, relaxed and happy environment.
- To offer kindness and consideration for anxious patients.
What we will expect from you
- We will expect you to provide us with your personal contact details so that we are able to get in touch with you regarding your treatment.
- We will expect you to give us accurate information concerning your health and any medical conditions you may have so that your dentist can prepare a treatment plan.
- We will ask all patients to pay a deposit equating to the length of booking to secure their appointment. We will not be able to book appointments without a deposit. Missed Hygiene appointments charged at £30 per 30 mins. Missed dental appointments charged from £100 per 60 mins.
- We will expect you to settle your account at the end of your appointment.
- We expect you to give us 48 hours’ notice if you need to cancel an appointment so that we can offer the time to another patient awaiting treatment. If we cannot fill the space the deposit fee will absorbed towards a less than 48 hours notice cancellation.